Welcome to the #1 Audi RS3 Forum and Audi RS3 community dedicated to Audi RS3 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Audi RS3 Forum today!

Welcome newcomers, please introduce yourself!

DiRo

Reactions
City
Huntington Beach
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2017 S3 Prestige
Welcome, and enjoy your gro. Hi and welcome! That’s a really nice looking blue shade. Maybe we can convince all the S3 or S version drivers to give the “nod” or wave like the STI / WRX drivers do. That’s one thing I miss about my Subie. If you’re interested, I have a used Neuspeed power module I could sell you for $200 shipped to U.S. I used it before modding my S3.
I have tried waving to S drivers, get weird looks by most all of them. The neuspeed is intriguing, but very worried about getting TD1 from the dealer.

DiRo

Reactions
City
Huntington Beach
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2017 S3 Prestige
Reactions
State
WA
Country
United States
I have tried waving to S drivers, get weird looks by most all of them. The neuspeed is intriguing, but very worried about getting TD1 from the dealer.
I know for whatever reason some Audi owners are snobby, but some are really cool also. I’ve had several conversations with S, RS owners and a guy with an R8 that were really nice. I ran the power module for 10,000 miles and whenever I had to go to the dealership, just temporarily removed it. A 10 minute install for me but I’m slow. I would jack up the passenger front side some to get access underneath, remove the plastic belly cover (6) 25 or 40 mm torx (can’t remember) to get to the plug below. The other one is above underneath the engine cover. Zip tied the module securely over near the battery and done. I alway left the module in the 5 psi setting.

Staff Team
Reactions
City
socal.
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 s3
Hey guys, obviously nee here, but lurked before buying a 2017 S3 Prestige in Navarra Blue, really happy with the car! A lot like my old STi but a little more grown up looking and more practical for everyday use, definitely enjoying the luxury interior quality. Think I am gonna go with some cosmetic upgrades like wheels, front splitter and maybe some suspension stuff. Don’t want to void that warranty!
welcome

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 S3
Welcome aboard @DiRo

Bjack777

Reactions
City
Springfield
State
OR
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 audi s3
New here also. Just bought a 2015 white s3. Looking forward to getting to know you all. 20200607_174753.jpg

Reactions
State
WA
Country
United States
Welcome, Are those Michelin 4S tires? Nice looking ride!

Bjack777

Reactions
City
Springfield
State
OR
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 audi s3
Yes they are. Thank you. I am enjoying it so far. I'm a manual guy but I gotta say the duel clutch is absolutely amazing.

Reactions
City
Nottingham
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
What I Drive
Suzuki Swift Sport 2013
Hi, new here. Looking to buy a 2014-15 S3 this summer. I’m from the UK

Staff Team
Reactions
City
socal.
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 s3
welcome mushroom

Reactions
City
Aberdeen
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
What I Drive
S3 saloon black edition
Hi Folks

I’ve just purchased my first Audi S3
It’s a saloon black edition
love the car I’ve been missing out 😁

Reactions
City
Newark
State
NJ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2017 legacy
Hey i was a bit stuck on either getting a WRX since I currently own a legacy or get my self into an S3. I made my mind up and I’m getting me an S3 within a month or two from now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions
City
New Rochelle
State
NY
Country
United States
What I Drive
‘19 8V RS3
Hey everybody! I’m the proud owner of a ‘19 RS3 in nardo grey from NY. I previously owned a Mk7 Golf R and this new move was definitely the best thing to happen me!

TimH10

Reactions
City
HENFIELD
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
What I Drive
2009 Audi S3
Hi everyone, my Dad recently purchased a 2009 S3 hatchback and is absolutely loving it, I am lucky enough to borrow it whilst he is away and can't get enough of it either!

ilGreco93

Reactions
City
Cape Town
State
Non-US
Country
South Africa
What I Drive
S3 8V 2014
Hi everyone, I own a beautiful 2014 S3 8v stage 2 going to stage 3 from South Africa soon

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Razzaa

Reactions
City
Mission
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
2018 RS3
Hi. I’m from Vancouver Canada. Here is my 2018 RS3. Unitronic Stage 1 E85.

Reactions
City
Skelmersdale
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
What I Drive
Audi s3 saloon
What size spacers would you use on front and back of a audi s3 saloon 4C4F3A40-23D2-477C-80A8-73EB92755E8E.jpeg

Werdna52

Reactions
City
Pequannock
State
NJ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2017 Audi S3
Whats up people! Super pumped just bought my 2017 Audi S3, at some point will be doing some work to improve performance, also looking for some exterior parts to improve the look. Let me know what you guys think or advice!

Attachments

MacSound

Reactions
City
Piermont
State
NY
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 S3
Hi all, new here but have had my 2015 S3 for 2 years. Cheers. Going for a drive and a ride today look forward to meeting members and chatting. 696BFC1B-78F9-4725-8E6D-18E202FDAE78.jpeg